I’ve deemed the source code stable enough to tag and release a new version with:
- AdLib emulation
- Faster CPU emulation (50% faster!)
- Various bugs fixed especially in the audio subsystem
The configuration file (ibmulator.ini) has changed so if you are upgrading delete/rename the old one to recreate.
A new version of IBMulator, the PS/1 emulator, is finally ready. In version 0.7 you’ll get:
- Better emulation of HDD and FDD with more realistic timings.
- Sound FX for FDD, HDD and the system unit.
- Various bug fixes.
The configuration file (ibmulator.ini) has changed so, if you are upgrading, delete or rename the old one to recreate.
In this version:
- IBM PS/1 Audio Card emulation
- Lots of bug fixes
The PS/1 Audio card still lacks Joystick and MIDI support though.
Now MS Works 2.0 and Sierra adventures (KQ5, SQ4) work properly.
Download the precompiled binaries at https://github.com/barotto/IBMulator/releases/tag/v0.4
Any feedback or bug report are welcome!